Electronic media is our specialized forte.
Since 1975 we have been producing radio advertisements and presenting Asian Programmes ('Asianwide') across the nation through exclusive programmes on local radios such as:
- LBC London 'GeetMala'
- BRMB Birmingham 'Geetmala'
- Beacon Radio Wolverhampton 'Jhankar'
- Radio 210 Reading
- Radio Luxembourg London 'Sangeet Sarita'
- Manx Radio 'Sangeet Sarita'
- Sound Radio 'Subrus'
- Spectrum Radio London
- Mercia Sound Coventry
- StarFM Berkshire
- Millennium Radio East London
- Buzz Fm Birmingham
- Radio Harmony Coventry
...and many more Radio stations.
Since 1980 we have been leading and assisting in bringing Asian Programming and Avertising to the medium of television. Our widely connected network allows our clients the opportunity to have their product promoted and broadcast on an extensive variety of T.V. Stations such as:
- Zee Network
- Star T.V.
- B4U Network
- Sony T.V.
- M.A. T.V.
- Channel 4
...and many more.
Did you know?
- We were the first Asian Advertising Agency in the UK & Europe and assisted the BBC's first Asian programming on TV and Radio in the 'early days'.
- Way back in 1972 we introduced cinema-slides as a medium of advertising in cinema halls of the U.K.
- Our audio-visual advertisements have been a runaway success on television.
- We undertake to print a variety of advertisements - black and white to multicolored layouts - for news papers, magazines, giveaways, posters, etc.
- Event management has been one of our most inventive activities of choice. We have managed and promoted the visits of Hollywood, Bollywood and T.V. Celebreties; viz. Michael Jackson, Amitabh Bachchan, Asha Bhosle, Lata Mangeshkar, Gurdaas Maan, Noor Jahan and Former World Heavyweight British Boxing Champion Frank Bruno, just to name a few.
- We have extensive experience in undertaking work to organize exhibitions and PR jobs.
- We creditably handled the launch of the 1981 feature film: 'The Rise and Fall of Idi Amin' / 'Amin: The Rise and Fall' in UK and Europe.